Weekly Special & Clearance Items
At Tennessee Propeller our goal is to bring your boat propeller back to OEM specifications using Pesco Pitch blocks and appropriate gauges. Our processes include the following:
- Begin inspection and advise on condition of prop and expectations following the repair
- Pesco pitch blocks are used to bring the prop back to OEM specifications
- Only Tig welds is used to insure maximum strength while adding materials into the affected blades
- Props are ground, shaped into original geometry and balanced using a static balancer
- An appropriate finish is applied
- Additional service is available by adding or removing pitch and cup on specific props.
- We offer a large stock inventory of new props from top manufactures at competitive prices
Tennessee Propeller and Metalworks is a fabricator of custom aluminum brackets specializing in industrial and marine components for long run production and short run production. With CNC capabilities, we can help modify existing parts or manufacture completely new parts. We are committed to helping you complete your project on time and within budget. Quality control and meeting specifications is our top priority. We will make the process as easy as possible from design to production to on time delivery.
– Mark W.
– Scott T.
– Matthew A.
Over 98% of Stainless and Bronze/ski boat Propellers are repairable. The average cost of a repair is between 30% and 40% of the cost of a new prop. Let the experts at Tennessee Propeller and Metalworks help you decide if your prop is repairable. We have the tools and...
At Tennessee Propeller and Metalworks, our goal is to help our customers save money by avoiding replacing expansive lower units. We specialize in repairing damaged cavitation plates and damaged or broken skeg for a fraction of the replacement cost. Whether caused by...
We repair ACME and OJ ski boat, wake boat and inboard propellers including CNC machined props to like new condition. We use Pesco pitch blocks to repair bronze props back to factory specifications. Our turnaround time for repairing ACME and OJ props is 5 days or less....