Weekly Special & Clearance Items
At Tennessee Propeller our goal is to bring your boat propeller back to OEM specifications using Pesco Pitch blocks and appropriate gauges. Our processes include the following:
- Begin inspection and advise on condition of prop and expectations following the repair
- Pesco pitch blocks are used to bring the prop back to OEM specifications
- Only Tig welds is used to insure maximum strength while adding materials into the affected blades
- Props are ground, shaped into original geometry and balanced using a static balancer
- An appropriate finish is applied
- Additional service is available by adding or removing pitch and cup on specific props.
- We offer a large stock inventory of new props from top manufactures at competitive prices
Tennessee Propeller and Metalworks is a fabricator of custom aluminum brackets specializing in industrial and marine components for long run production and short run production. With CNC capabilities, we can help modify existing parts or manufacture completely new parts. We are committed to helping you complete your project on time and within budget. Quality control and meeting specifications is our top priority. We will make the process as easy as possible from design to production to on time delivery.
– Mark W.
– Scott T.
– Matthew A.
Boat propellers are prone to damage, they can range from small chips in the stainless prop, aluminum prop or bronze prop to severe blade damage. Given that your boat propeller is what connects your engine to the water, do not discount or underestimate the impact of a...