- Complete online return authorization, allow 2-3 business days for your return information to be reviewed
- All returns must be prior approved
- All unapproved returns will be denied
- All products will be inspected by our staff. Any damages or imperfections will be returned to the customer. All inspections are done at Tennessee Propeller and Metalworks at our staff discretion.
- Your satisfaction is our top priority, which is why we gladly accept any brand new, unused product still in the original packaging for up to 14 days from the date your order ships. A 15% restocking fee will apply to all brand new, unused product(s) still in original packaging.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method within 7-10 business days from being received.
- Returns on orders between day 15 and 30 will be processed for a store credit. No Exceptions
Exchanges are handled differently than returns. We ask that you place an order over the phone at 865-673-8171 that we can deliver as soon as possible. Then simply complete the return process outlined above for the original item. Once the item is received and verified a credit will be issued to your credit card.
In order to qualify for a full refund or exchange, all items must be returned in new and unused condition with their original packaging 100% intact. This also includes any retail packaging that products are sold in. Do NOT ship the merchandise back to us in the retail packaging. Please use either the shipping box the product was delivered in or a new box. A restocking fee of up to 35% will be applied to any returns/exchanges returned in damaged retail packaging.
- Any item that has been installed or attempted to be installed will not be returned.
- Any demo products
- Any used Products (purchase as is)
- LH (Left /Hand) rotating propellers
- Blue Printed/Lab finished propellers
- Any Mercury classified product as Racing or High Performance
- Original shipping costs are not refundable
Tennessee Propeller and Metalworks DOES NOT send out props for “test or try”, Once a propeller, hub kit, etc… has been taken out of the box and installed, it is considered used and is non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.