OEM Type F7 Stainless-Steel Duoprop Front Propeller (
Volvo's DPS (Dynamic Positioning System) outdrive is designed to help maintain position in choppy water and provides refined movement.
The Volvo Penta Duoprop Propellers are designed to form a vital part of the driveline, providing highly efficient and predictable handling, together with excellent onboard comfort and fuel efficiency.
Every set of duoprop propellers is designed, tested and manufactured together to ensure not only a high top speed, but the best overall performance – all this while securing the service life of your drive.
Shock-absorbing rubber bushing in the hub reduces vibration, turning and pulling forces and minimizes stress on the drivetrain caused by gear-changes and propeller impact.
Volvo Penta Duoprop F Series Stainless Propellers available in: F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8 and F9 sizes.
This is the perfect upgrade for enhanced performance, strength and durability. It provides better acceleration and higher top speed due to greater strength and thinner blades - versus a comparable aluminum propeller. The high-strength stainless steel adds excellent durability and corrosion resistance. Complete with shock-absorbing rubber bushing and galvanic isolation makes it perfectly matched for the DPS-drive and the ultimate choice for demanding boaters.
• Enhanced acceleration and top speed versus a comparable aluminum propeller.
• Excellent strength, durability and corrosion resistance.
• Galvanic isolation protects the drive from corrosion caused by the propellers.
• Shock-absorbing rubber bushing reduces vibrations and stress on the drivetrain.
• Three-blade front propeller and three-blade rear propeller.
• Type F has straight splines; type FH has helical (spiral) splines.